GuestYour basket is empty. Shopping Basket
The Kent Room
20 September 2017
Faulty Towers: The Dining Experience
Faulty Towers The Dining Experience
- This globetrotting show is truly quite legendary, selling out in places like Edinburgh Fringe, Raffles Singapore and Sydney Opera House. In this, its 20th birthday year, it returns to The Woodville, but be warned: it will sell out here too, so early booking is essential.
Includes pre-dinner musical entertainment.
Chaos greets audiences as soon as they walk through the door. In this fully immersive experience, the audience become diners in the infamous ‘Faulty’ restaurant, served a 3-course meal by Basil, Sybil and Manuel. Expect lashings of laughter, bowls full of spontaneity and as much audience participation as individual audience members want. And with 70% of the show improvised, no two performances are ever the same.
Born in Brisbane in April 1997, Faulty Towers The Dining Experience is a worldwide hit, appearing in around 20 countries. Highlights of 2017 include a string of return visits to Fringe Festivals in Perth, Adelaide, Melbourne and Edinburgh, and tours in Europe, Scandinavia, Asia, Australia and the Caribbean. With an ongoing residency, too, in the heart of London’s theatre land, it’s clear that Faulty Towers The Dining Experience is the most successful interactive comedy show of its kind.
Ten teams of cast now tour the world virtually non-stop. The cast for The Woodville – September 2017 - features Donna Gray (Sybil), Luke McGibney (Basil) and Simon Grujich (Manuel).
* Performer blogs are on the Actors page at www.torquaysuitetheatre.com
- ‘Crammed full of laughter!’ Everything Theatre, London Covent Garden 2017
- ‘An absolute hoot!’ British Theatre Guide, Edinburgh Fringe 2016
- ‘Brilliant’ The Argus, Brighton Fringe 2016
- ‘Nothing faulty about this evening of superb food and comedy’ Limelight Magazine, Sydney Opera House 2016
- ‘Wonderfully traumatic… very funny’ Isolated Nation, Fringe World Perth 2017
Faulty Towers World Tour 2016